Friday

Nigeria`s Top Models


Top Nigeria model Warebi Martha Ebigbabor shares her tips on how to work it on and off the ramp.
On the Ramp
- I breathe in, keep my shoulders high, my head up and pout.
- Sometimes, my right hand is on my hips depending on the outfit and what  the producers/designer wants.
- I make sure I either smile with my eyes or just keep a straight look as the run demands.
- When I am wearing a short dress my legs must not be wide open.
- For a long smooth elegant dress, my pose is always elegant and I usually incorporate a sleek bend to the side.
- I always face and look straight into the camera so the photographer can get all the details of the outfit.
Off the Ramp
- On the red carpet I keep it very simple;  easy smile, shoulders and head held high.
- I love to always cross my legs and look into the cameras.
- As a shy person and knowing that everybody is always
watching, I walk like I am on the ramp with full confidence. I never put my hand on my waist and never look down.
- When I am standing,  I still find myself crossing my legs or  keeping both legs very close to each other and standing erect.
 Linda Ikeji and Uri Jones are names you will recall each time modelling in Nigeria is mentioned and this two models really made the way open for other Nigerian models to follow suit, and today the result is we have people like Dolapo Olorunsiola, Isio Wanogho and Warebi Martha and the list is much, my girl linda Nwosu will still make this list, and you too can! Nigeria`s Top model all the way.........

No comments:

Post a Comment