Thursday

How To Walk on High Heels Like a Runway Model

I pick to wear shorter heels most of the time for the fact that I am tall - 5'9". There's a few occasions though where I need to wear higher heels to a special function so I always try my shoes out in preparation of the event way ahead of time so I can become accustomed to running in them comfortably. I may well be in pain but I definitely don't need to grimace, grit my teeth or wobble in front of my peers. Running in high heels or stilettos can be a difficult feat to conquer, but can be achieved with lots and lots of the P's - practice, patience and poise.

Have you ever wondered how models or
famous actresses walk in their high heel shoes? They are blessed to have stylers to coach them on the fine art of running and posing for pics.

I usually first start out standing in front of a mirror in my high heels. It will help to get your equilibrium. Have a stool handy to hold onto for balance. Turn around at all angles and notice your posture, make definite to stand up straight. Do deep breathing exercises together with your diaphragm.

You'll be wanting to start out with slow, deliberate steps and point your feet out as straight as feasible in front of you. It will feel awkward at first and you'll probably look like a newborn colt on unsteady legs. Walk all around the room, walk on different types of flooring, do pirouettes in case you can. Keep running until you become more steady on your feet and until you look in the mirror and see a more confident and poised woman looking back at you!

Wearing high heels naturally make your prominent features protrude over so they add dimension to an hourglass figure and that can be a sexy and.

Always use the handrail while going up and down staircases. It always helps to have your man right by your side also in case! I have also noticed that the chunkier heels, like a platform are a tiny simpler to wear

Fundamentally you need to look as natural as you can, in case you look in the mirror and see Ms. Wiggins (keep in mind her character, the secretary to her boss played by Tim Conway, from the Carol Burnett Show?) you'll know you are not on the right path.

Haven't worn heels for some time but need to bring out that dusty pair and kick up your heels again? It is kind of like bicycle riding, you always keep in mind. Although it is probably as hazardous if you are a tiny rusty. Better start from scratch and practice all over again. Keep in mind the elderly saying, weebles wobble but all of them fall down!

No comments:

Post a Comment