Monday

Monica Wins Project Fame West Africa season 4!


After an intense ten weeks of nail-biting tension, action, thrills and surprises, the MTN Project Fame West Africa season four came to a sensational close, with fan-favourite Monica, emerging the winner of the hugely popular TV talent hunt show.
Monica beat off fierce competition from the five final co-contestants; Roy, Ethel, Ese, Yvonne and Ruth to clinch the star prize of 2.5 million Naira, a brand new, fully loaded Toyota Rav 4 SUV and a recording contract worth millions of Naira.
Other contestants who walked away with prizes include; Ethel with a
million naira, Ese with a million naira and a brand new Toyota car and last man standing Roy with 1.5 million Naira and a brand new Toyota Corolla car.
Speaking with our reporter after the show, the obviously overwhelmed and overjoyed Monica expressed appreciation to her fans for their support.
I just want to thank my fans for believing in me and supporting me with their votes. I love you all and I will do my best not to disappoint you‘, said the elated singer.
Some of the highlights of the show included performances by pop sensation Wizkid and internationally known all boy band Dru Hill, who delighted the audience with captivating renditions of their hit songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment